Whether you’re considering starting a new retirement plan or have an existing plan, we offer objective assessment and advice–straight talk, in plain terms! These decisions involve much more than simply choosing or assessing an investment line-up.
A fiduciary review also considers:
- When was the last time your plan was reviewed or benchmarked?
- Are you prepared for a surprise audit or inspection?
- How current is your plan Investment Policy Statement?
- Are your plan expenses reasonable?
- Is your plan in compliance with state and federal regulations?
- Are disclosure requirements being met?
- How can you increase participation and contribution rates among participants?
- Are the participants being given the education and encouragement needed to reach their retirement “potential”?
- Is the plan designed to give you (the plan sponsor/employer) the maximum “owner” advantage from the plan?
- Do you have the best administrative team (Third Party Administrator, Record Keeper, CPA) in place? Are they adding value and working together?
The proper plan helps you and those you care about better prepare for TOMORROW. As a business owner, plan sponsor, or trustee, your plan is also a tool to help you attract and retain better and more loyal employees.