A Financial Advisor can help you:
- assess your current financial situation.
- create a realistic plan to address your financial goals.
- understand how to pursue your financial and retirement goals.
- put your financial plan into action and monitor your progress.
- update your financial plan to grow with your changing needs and goals.
If you have any of these questions or concerns, you will benefit from a consultation with a Financial Advisor:
- Confusion about conflicting financial advice and options.
- Paying too much income tax.
- Not saving enough for retirement.
- Not sure where to invest money.
- Changes in life that affect your financial future, such as a career change, marriage, retirement, loss of a spouse, birth of a child, etc.
- Not enough time to attend to personal financial affairs.
Financial Advisors are licensed professionals with a broad background in finance. They can guide you through some important life decisions. They can help you manage the risk involved in making decisions that can paralyze some of us, such as:
- What kind of retirement plan do I need?
- Am I paying too much in taxes?
- How can I save money for retirement with tax-efficiency?
- How much life insurance do I need?
- How can I make sure my estate is left to family members, and does not get depleted by probate court and government taxes?
- Can we afford college tuition for our children – and how do we save for this, knowing how much tuitions are spiraling?
Would you benefit from having professional advice when it comes to planning your financial future? A Financial Advisor is a partner that can help you understand your options as you seek to build and protect your assets.
A Financial Advisor can also help you evaluate different life insurance plans and help you determine which policy or product is appropriate to serve your own unique needs and budget.
Safe Harbor Retirement Consultants, LLC, and LPL Financial do not provide tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your specific situation.